All threads and topics are hidden to non-members!!
Please register and log in to view them.

Access to Sandara Park International Online requires log-in
Please enter your information. Thank you!!

Welcome to SPIO, we hope you'll have a wonderful stay :]

All threads and topics are hidden to non-members!!
Please register and log in to view them.

Access to Sandara Park International Online requires log-in
Please enter your information. Thank you!!

Welcome to SPIO, we hope you'll have a wonderful stay :]

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Park Bom had eyelid surgery?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
vanchgeline18
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
vanchgeline18

Female
Number of posts : 2141
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Park Bom had eyelid surgery? Empty
PostSubject: Park Bom had eyelid surgery?   Park Bom had eyelid surgery? EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 9:43 am

Park Bom had eyelid surgery? 20091089

2NE1's Park Bom is often accused by netizens to have gotten eyelid surgery, on top of many facial enhancements. Unlike many others of the Asian descent, her eyelids are similar to Caucasian eyelids. She has a clear crease that folds intensely on her eyelid.

Many celebrities do get eyelid surgery though. Some have even admitted about going under the knife for not only their eyes, but noses, jawbones and everything else that can be altered. For example, Yuri and Baek Ji Young admitted to getting eyelid surgery and Seo In Young admitted to getting her nose done.

Eyelid surgery is done to make a crease in your eyelid so that your eyes look naturally bigger. Many Asians who feel they have smaller eyes do this to make their eyes pop out a little more. In Korea, this is considered a common 18th birthday gift. That's why it's not considered a bad thing in Korea. You're not looked down upon for getting this type of surgery, but people notice easily, especially so, if you have a surgery-gone-wrong incident.

Though Park Bom hasn't come out to clear up whether or not she has undergone surgery, people speak about her as if she's already admitted to it. Netizens commented, "She's so pretty. I just hope she doesn't do any more surgery," "I'm not an anti or a big fan but her eyes just look unnatural," "She'd be cute without the surgery."

Park Bom is known for her cute face that looks like a bunny, but do you think the pictures alone prove she's gone under the knife? Or are the netizens just desperate to pick out a flaw on this talented girl?

Park Bom had eyelid surgery? 20091090

Source: allkpop
Back to top Go down
yrelav
TRAiNEE
TRAiNEE

Female
Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2009-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Park Bom had eyelid surgery?   Park Bom had eyelid surgery? EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 2:29 pm

really?! Shocked surgeries are somewhat like giving 18th birthday gift in korea?! wow! (jaw drops!!)Shocked
people must be really rich then?! anyway, who cares if she went through surgery?! whether she went through that or not, she's still talented.. that matters most...
Back to top Go down
vanchgeline18
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
vanchgeline18

Female

PostSubject: Re: Park Bom had eyelid surgery?   Park Bom had eyelid surgery? EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 10:21 am

For as long as you think it may add something with your self confidence I think having surgery done is ok for us long as there will be no side effect on you. Health is wealth.
Back to top Go down
yrelav
TRAiNEE
TRAiNEE

Female

PostSubject: Re: Park Bom had eyelid surgery?   Park Bom had eyelid surgery? EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 8:18 am

i don't know why people scrutinate others for some physical enhancement?! it's not that bad for me and yes it can add up to your self confidence...
Back to top Go down
vanchgeline18
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
vanchgeline18

Female

PostSubject: Re: Park Bom had eyelid surgery?   Park Bom had eyelid surgery? EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 9:59 am

Maybe they are so self righteous? Those people who scrutinate. That's what I think about them.
Back to top Go down
yrelav
TRAiNEE
TRAiNEE

Female

PostSubject: Re: Park Bom had eyelid surgery?   Park Bom had eyelid surgery? EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 10:06 am

Yep. i totally agree with you.,.,
Back to top Go down
vanchgeline18
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
vanchgeline18

Female

PostSubject: Re: Park Bom had eyelid surgery?   Park Bom had eyelid surgery? EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 10:08 am

Nice sharing thoughts with you Yrelav but got to go. See you again sometime. Thanks again for participating in different topics here.
Back to top Go down
yrelav
TRAiNEE
TRAiNEE

Female

PostSubject: Re: Park Bom had eyelid surgery?   Park Bom had eyelid surgery? EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 10:17 am

your welcome.. im always looking forward for some news and thank you for sharing them..
kamsahamnida^.^
Back to top Go down
vanchgeline18
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
vanchgeline18

Female

PostSubject: Re: Park Bom had eyelid surgery?   Park Bom had eyelid surgery? EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 12:14 pm

yrelav wrote:
your welcome.. im always looking forward for some news and thank you for sharing them..
kamsahamnida^.^

You're welcome. Thanks for appreciating. I love sharing any news that I can get about and of course for the whole group of 2NE1. Actually I'm just helping around. I hope you'll be able to chat with Sheng. She's so updated when it comes to Korean Entertainment.
Back to top Go down
andrewkim
TRAiNEE
TRAiNEE

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-07-05

PostSubject: i think its on the make up   Park Bom had eyelid surgery? EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 4:12 am

i think not, the make up had something to do with the appearance of her eyes. the make up had do all the magic here and not the surgery.
Back to top Go down
http://www.advancecosmetic.com/
ryzachan
TRAiNEE
TRAiNEE

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Park Bom had eyelid surgery?   Park Bom had eyelid surgery? EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 5:18 pm

Omigod, I don't think it was an eyelid surgery Rolling Eyes coz, I guess it was the makeup that made her eyes cutely I love you pop out like that. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Park Bom had eyelid surgery?   Park Bom had eyelid surgery? Empty

Back to top Go down

Park Bom had eyelid surgery?
Page 1 of 1